Looking for a rewarding job in customer services? We have the perfect opportunity for you.
Easyweb are seeking a motivated and friendly person for a position in our Customer Service department. We’re looking for someone who enjoys working with people and can respond to enquiries competently and efficiently.
Come and join our team and work in a friendly, fun environment.
As this position is the first contact with our customers, a good telephone manner and excellent customer service skills are essential. Much of the work is carried out via Excel and Outlook, so competent computer skills are required.
Our modern offices are based in the developing Lingfield Point Business Park, and come with excellent facilities including a canteen and a break room.
• Answer, screen, and transfer inbound calls.
• Maintain electronic and hardcopy filing system.
• Handle requests for information and data.
• Prepare and modify documents.
• Processing payments.
• Co-ordinate and maintain records for customers.
• General administrative duties (photocopying, emailing, filing, etc).
• Literacy and Numeracy.
• Polite and Competent Telephone Manner.
• Customer Service Skills (email, phone, and in person).
• Microsoft Word.
• Microsoft Excel.
• Accurate Data Entry Skills.
The position is 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday between 9:00am – 5:15pm.
Comments or questions are welcome.